Thank you so much to Angela Rainbow for nominating my blog to the “Discover New Blogs” Liebster Award.
I enjoy Angela’s wonderful posts and am very touched that she nominated me. You can find her blog here https://angelarainbow.wordpress.com/
Here are the Rules for Accepting the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display and link to the award on your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (optional)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated
11 Questions for me
- What made you started blogging? I felt led by God to put down the experience of taking care of my mother for the last few years of her life. I learned quite a bit during that period and also from taking care of my mother in law the last year or so of her life. I feel like it would have been such an encouragement to me to gain from the experience of others going through the same thing.
- If you can choose to own one fictional gadget/tool, what is it and why? Hmmm, this is a difficult question. Perhaps a time machine. Even though I am retired, I never seem to have enough time for all of my projects.
- Name the strangest animal/living creature that you have seen. Probably the Sea Anemone. When our children were young we had a saltwater fish tank. We had a Sea Anemone. Beautiful, yet strange
- Can you live without the internet for a week? Sure, I grew up before the internet was a thing.
- If you can fully learn one new language/skills today, what do you want to learn? German. We had two German exchange students, although the more recent one actually grew up in Spain.
- If you can change one thing in this world, what is it? People’s conception of God. He is our creator and loved us so much that He gave us his son. Jesus lived among us, lived for and most importantly died for us.
- What is the one housework you hate/love to do? I actually do like to organize. My efforts do not seem to last very long though.
- Which movie character do you want to be? Winnie the Pooh. Everyone loves Pooh.
- When you meet the creator God, what is the number one question you would ask? I can’t think of a single question. There are countless things I don’t understand, that is where faith and trust come in. I’m thinking I would be quite speechless when seeing God face to face. I would be in awe.
- What was the most horrible/disgusting food you have ever eaten? Liver and onions hands down.
- Tell us one thing you are passionate about. Family. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, three intelligent and kind children, three loveable children-in-law and eight grandchildren. Family is so important, and the time to spend with them so short.
Here are the 11 questions for my nominees
1. What encouraged you to write a blog?
2. How does your faith influence what you write about?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. What is your favorite type of music?
5. Are you an animal lover? What is your favorite animal?
6. What is your favorite kind of food?
7. What is your favorite color and why?
8. Do you have a favorite flower or plant?
9. Are you into making your own soaps, lotions, etc?
10. What hobbies do you enjoy?
11. Do you have a favorite season of the year, and why?
My nominees are:
I am very new to blogging. I am still getting into the habit of reading other’s blogs and paying attention to the author. The blogs I am nominating are because of the thoughtfulness I see behind the writer. They have encouraged my day’s and taught me a thing or two. I appreciate all of them.
The Godly Chic Diaries, https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com/